Friday, April 4, 2008

Communing with my Inner Brat!



















Kerry
: www.thebratfactor.com
me: oh! yea! I can go commune with my brat
me: my inner brat does not want me to know what she is up to...
Kerry: I am sitting here wasting time waiting for it to get warmer outside so we can all go work with the worms and garden
me: ah right :)
11:33 AM me:fun
I bet that will be great. my kiddos are outside. I am giving my foot a rest and letting my brat Tiff reward herself for not sabotaging my good little Marie from doing the responsible thing
11:34 AM I wonder if this leads to split personalities...I mean for real :l
Kerry: oh i didn't know I as supposed to have a good one too
11:35 AM hm. i wonder... people just are physcotic!
me: I made that part up. ha, I know I am.. eye roll
Kerry: so funny to have brat names
me: it is
11:41 AM I think I am going to be crazy as an old woman arguing with Tiff and Marie :) and any others I create
11:42 AM Kerry: hehe
me: So I have a hypno CD..
11:43 Kerry: ah
me: So, I like this hypno CD
Kerry: oh good
me: it has 10 mins where you solve inner conflicts
11:44 AM then you imagine that you are walking in the woods to a healing light and it is healing you and taking you up into the sky. lots of fun to imagine. in the 10 min solving inner conflict you are suppose to find the conflict in your body and imagine it with its own brain. thus I have carried on conversations with Tiff
11:47 AM I have loads of grand adventures in my mind at night to. that hypno Cd.. and I don't fall asleep.. I just listen and imagine.. until it is done.. then I fall asleep.. could seem rather counter productive.. because I listen to 30 min of resolve inner conflict and 30 mins of healing light.. so an hour later and I am still not asleep.. but I am relaxed.. and I go to sleep when I can not listen to it anymore.. at least sometimes I do.. other times I restart it..
Kerry: hehe, that is funny, the restarting part)
11:48 AM me: ha! see I am totally sane :D





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiff is Such a Brat!!, You did a great job with the avatars